About Echelberger Group
Any discussion of the San Clemente real estate market would be incomplete without a mention of Doug Echelberger’s name. The lead agent of San Clemente’s #1 real estate team – Echelberger Group – and a lifetime San Clemente resident, Doug’s industry contributions span nearly four decades. He hails from a family of trusted real estate professionals, who for more than 21 years owned and operated a local brokerage, San Clemente Real Estate. After selling the business with their son’s help, Doug’s parents retired, while he maintained his commitment to providing South County clients with honest and dependable service to accomplish their most important objectives.
Over the years, Doug has been lauded with countless accolades for his impressive sales volume and exceptional expertise. Although many of the real estate transactions he’s facilitated have been single-family home sales, Doug has also handled REOs, probate, short sales, divorce sales, income properties and leases. Simply put, there isn’t a single facet of the business of residential real estate that Doug hasn’t mastered. From his unmatched understanding of the local marketplace, to his incomparable ability to oversee successful real estate transactions marked by outstanding service, there are many characteristics that set Doug apart from his competitors.
With the support of Pacific Sotheby's International Realty each of Doug’s skills and talents is reinforced, ensuring his clients an even more rewarding experience with Echelberger Group. An expert marketing strategy, the latest in industry technology, and a network of the area’s best and most accomplished agents and brokers places Doug in a position to focus on what he’s best known for: sterling personalized service.
- Specializes in single family residences, land and multi-unit real estate.
- Experienced in 1031 Exchanges, Probate, REO, Short Sales, Real Estate Trades, Bankruptcy and Divorce Sales.
- Over 23 years of proven real estate capabilities and transaction knowledge.
- Lifetime resident of San Clemente, California.
- University of the Pacific, Stockton, California.
- Bachelor of Arts, Entertainment Management, May 1991.
- Minor in Business Management and Communications.
- Ranked the #1 REALTOR® in San Clemente, Top 6 in Orange County and Top 200 Nationwide by RealTrends The Thousand as shown in the Wall Street Journal.
- Ranked top 50 of America’s Best Real Agents by individual transaction sides and Top 75 by individual transaction volume in California by RealTrends in partnership with Zillow and Trulia.
- Successfully closed over 900 transactions.
- Home to a full-service staff including Marketing, Escrow, Title and Lender Services.
HONORS & AWARDS
- Ranked the #1 Realtor in San Clemente, Top 6 in Orange County and Top 200 Nationwide by RealTrends The Thousand as shown in the Wall Street Journal.
- Earned the Hall of Fame Award 1998 through 2010.
- Marked as a multi-million-dollar producer 1998 through 2016.
- Recipient of the “2002 Superior Service” award, a prestigious accolade that is only given to one agent in the company for the entire year.
- Award Winner for 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 Five Star Real Estate Agent (Based on performance and past client testimonials).
- Member South Orange County Board of REALTORS®
- Member California Association of REALTORS®
- Member National Association of REALTORS®
- Member Southern California Golf Association
- Legacy Member at Talega Golf Club, San Clemente
- Member of the Exchange Club, San Clemente.
“I understand that you need a Realtor you can trust with your most valuable asset. That is why so many people have listed and bought homes with me.”
Opening a successful real estate transaction entails more than a meeting-of-the-minds. It’s a complex process involving the services and resources of many under the guidance of a Realtor.
As a Realtor in Southern California for over two decades, our full-service team has the expertise and commitment to making your real estate transactions rewarding and stress-free. We offer the utmost in real estate client consultation and service, with the goal of exceeding our clients’ expectations.
We realize the purchase and sale of real estate property is probably one of the most important transactions that a person can make. We’ve built our business and outstanding reputation by helping our clients navigate through the process efficiently and professionally from start to finish.
It is in your best interest to have a Realtor with a proven track record working for you; especially since you’re making decisions that will be affecting your lifestyle as well as your net worth. Our expert local knowledge and connections have served our clients well and we have a track record of stellar performance. We welcome the opportunity to work with you and to help you achieve your goals!
- Doug Echelberger
Why Work With Echelberger Group
Navigating the oftentimes complex real estate market can be daunting, but Echelberger Group is here to provide the expertise and resources necessary to make it easier for you:
- More than 20 years of experience has given Echelberger Group the edge in local knowledge and connections. Their stellar track record has made them San Clemente’s #1 real estate team.
- Echelberger Group provides a comprehensive range of services, from industry-leading technology and custom marketing strategies to regular updates and prompt communication that will make transactions efficient and stress-free. Benefit from dedicated real estate client consultation and sterling personal service.
- Echelberger Group has managed to build their outstanding reputation through the years by exceeding expectations to earn repeat business and referrals.
- As the purchase or sale of property is most likely one of the most important transactions you will make, Doug and his team will represent your best interests by providing you with the best guidance, commitment and support every step of the way.
With the help of Doug Echelberger and the trained professionals of Echelberger Group, you will have every opportunity to come out on top. Doug and his team are here to help ensure that your greatest financial investment will also be your wisest.
- You will get to see the newest listings immediately, whether or not they have been made public, and you will only see the properties that meet your needs. This way, you can put in offers with little or no competition, and hopefully even walk away with an impressive deal.
- All the essential information about the home will be provided: its location, neighborhood details, zoning issues, utilities, nearby plans for development, and more.
- Echelberger Group team will get you the best deal possible and attend to various other details during the extensive negotiating process, like property inspections, repair, and paperwork related to the sale.
- They will help you set up financing for your investment, and work directly with a broker to provide you with a seamless service package.
- You will have their complete support throughout every step of the process, from start to finish, until you’re satisfied that you’re getting your investment’s worth. Echelberger Group truly welcomes the opportunity to work with you and to help you achieve your goals!