Before you move into your new house, you may want to make upgrades. These add value to your investment, improve your home’s function and allow you to express your personality. Plus, making upgrades before you move in reduces inconvenience later. Consider the following upgrades to make your new house feel like home.
1. Enhance the Kitchen
Quality kitchen upgrades ensure this room meets your family’s needs, and they add value to your home. Consider several changes that improve the quality and function of your kitchen.
- Get high-end, energy or water saving appliances.
- Lower the bar counter from 42 to 36 inches so it’s more accessible.
- Install quartz countertops.
- Add lighting under the counters.
- Choose matching fixtures and